Customer information purchase / sale / lease
Subject: Disclosure pursuant to d.lgs n. 196/03 articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 - General Regulation on Data Protection ("RGPD")
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the aforementioned legislation, our Real Estate Agency, hereby, wishes to inform you in advance of the use of your personal data, as well as your rights, communicating the following:
1. TITLE OF TREATMENT
The data controller is Cangrande Immobiliare di Savino Geom. Francesco, Via G. Mameli No. 146 / C, 37124 Verona, tf.0458301147, fax 045914566, e mail email@example.com, VAT 02000510236 I.C.C. 214245 The updated list of the subjects in charge of the processing, with the relative areas of competence, is knowable directly in the Agency or at the address www.cangrande.it
2. PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
For the purposes of the activity of real estate mediation, and to satisfy your request for services, we use some data of the interested party. These are identification data, contact details (address, fixed telephone number, mobile phone, fax, e-mail), data relating to the property, data relating to its economic capacity, land registry certificates and real estate data, data on the composition of its core familiar.
3.FINALITY, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF TREATMENT
These data will be provided by the interested party and will be collected by our staff and by our collaborators, also by computer or telematic means, in order to be able to carry out the activity of real estate brokerage, to execute a contractually agreed service or operation, to verify the progress of contractual relationships and the risks connected to them.
It should be noted that the provision of such data is mandatory in the sense that, otherwise, we would not be able to fully or partially fulfill the aforementioned mandate, and that your data may also be collected from other parties. Some information may then have to be communicated by you or by third parties for legal obligations (eg under the anti-money laundering legislation). Your identification data will also be processed for the fulfillment of obligations under the laws of the State, regulations and Community legislation, or by provisions issued by authorities authorized to do so by law and by control or supervisory bodies. The relative treatment does not require the consent of the interested party. The information relating to your property, including photos of the same, will also be processed for the conduct of promotional and commercial practices aimed at the proper execution of the mandate entrusted, and may therefore be disseminated through publication on websites, social networks and / or paper publications of the holder, upon his express consent. Your e-mail addresses may be used by the owner to send commercial communications on products and services similar to those provided, pursuant to and for the purposes of paragraph 4 of art. 130 D. Lgs.196 / 2003 as modified by the D.L. 101/2018. For this treatment purpose you may object at any time. The opposition will have no effect on the pursuit of the main purpose of expanding real estate brokerage.
Your data will be made known to our internal administrative staff and to our external collaborators, whose list is available at our office, and will also be communicated to our service providers such as IT companies, outsourcing companies, consultants and professionals, insurance companies, debt collection companies, fraud control companies, entities and / or patronates, companies or entities appointed by us responsible for the specific treatment and whose list is available at our offices. Furthermore, your data may be communicated to the technicians for all the investigations on the property of your interest to be carried out at the Land Registry and / or other Institutions, Bodies or Registers.
Some of your Personal Information is transferred to Recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area. The Data Controller ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. Indeed, transfers are based either on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission. Further information and a copy of these agreements can be obtained from the Owner
6. DATA CONSERVATION
All personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the methods, including computer and telematic, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated. Personal data that do not need to be kept for the purposes indicated will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, already in origin, in order to minimize the use of data
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Finally, please note that in your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR and specifically the rights to:
1) GET confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2) GET the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the data controller, of the data processors and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and article 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
3) GET a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4) OPTIONS, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
For the exercise of the above rights, please contact our Nicole CESCHI designated treatment manager, using the following addresses: 045/8301147 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Verona, via G. Mameli n ° 146 / C.